WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Poeticmoods - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Poeticmoods > Topics

Subject: the loser wins
Replies: 5 Views: 1232

budman 14.12.12 - 05:29am
You know you fked up right? Bye bye wish you luck with life, but I'll be d*mned if, I let you manage, to bless that blade and keep taking advantage, look man yeah you shook my hand, but that was back then we're not good fam, I'm the fool cuz I started to be cool wit'em, but I got schooled in the art of opportunism, I ain't the only one who walked away, look around everybody gone today, you all alone with your empty chest, so bury them bones with any regrets, keep them skeletons piled in stacks, just drink your medicine don't bite your glass, I tried to make a difference, but the only thing that changed was I gave you distancedistance *

budman 14.12.12 - 05:31am
I wont trust you again, getting better at choosing friends, this time the loser wins, cuz I learned how to cut off the looser ends *

budman 14.12.12 - 05:41am
I'm not trippin this just an excuse, for me to dig down as bit of the truth, we killing time and times killing us, but I wont waste mine trying to grip a grudge, but don't twist it into what it isn't, don't call, don't write, don't visit, I put you on ignore, your not the homie anymore, the only thing you can show me is the door, game over yeah who's winning? Save you gas I refuse to listen, if you doing math we doing division, don't even ask how I been there's no 'you' in existence, go your way I'll go my way, you keep going until there's no one to violate, and I'm gonna remember your last impression, thanks for that lesson *

budman 14.12.12 - 05:42am
I wont trust you again, getting better at choosing friends, this time the loser wins, cuz I learned how to cut off the looser ends *

budman 14.12.12 - 05:44am
Now I lay you down to sleep, I swear to God your dead to me, if I should give you any thought, its just to teach self how to not. *

budman 14.12.12 - 05:46am
By Atmosphere. From the album To all my friends blood makes the blade holy *

* Poeticmoods Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Poeticmoods

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search